Monday, July 21, 2008

Self Esteem Makes Sex Safer



Low Self Esteem & How It Affects Dating Relationships


There are days when I wonder if how I view myself doesn't somehow affect how
others see me. For example, yesterday I found myself overtired, hot, and a bit
harried. I wonder if that's how I came across to everyone I met? I'll hazard a
guess it was, and I'll hazard another guess its probably why I didn't catch the
eye of any possible suitors, either. Your mood and view of yourself affects what
you attract into your life - as this article explains in much more detail.




How & Why To Enhance Your Self Esteem


So you may have some niggling doubts that your self esteem needs a bit of a
boost. If so, here are some excellent tips to expand yourself with, such as
conquering negative self talk (i.e. telling yourself, "I'll never find love")
and harnessing your optimism quotient.

- Stress Guide Elisabeth Scott, M.S.




Self Esteem Makes Sex Safer


A pretty bold statement, but Dr. Boskey has a point; if someone doesn't have the
inner strength to realize the consequences of not having safe sex are far
greater than the potential falling out of a relationship, then low self esteem
might be an issue.

- STDs Guide Dr. Elizabeth Boskey, PhD

No comments: